Background

Friday, October 28, 2011

Fill in the Blank {Friday}

Link up with Lauren at The Little Things We Do
for Fill in the Blank Fridays!
1. When I was a kid I wanted to be   a veterinarian   when I grew up.

2. As an adult, my dream job would be   something that involved crafting all day. Oh, or a judge on a cooking competition like Top Chef.

3. When I was younger I wanted to be just like  my dad. That hasn't changed.

4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was   Ariel from Disney's The Little Mermaid. I have red hair, so it made sense. I just remember being really cold that night as I was trick or treating. The costume looked sort of like this: 


5. My favorite childhood toy was   my American Girl dolls. I had Samantha and Felicity.

6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I   ...I honestly can't remember. I really didn't disobey or cause any trouble as a kid. I think I got in the most trouble when I was about to graduate high school and started rebelling against my parents. (sorry Mom and Dad)

7. I get daily inspiration from   bloggers, Pinterest, but mostly the Bible.

1 comment: