I love the leopard print flats and the grey, off the shoulder shirt. It looks really comfy. And very much me.
Obviously I am loving leopard print shoes. One of my coworkers walked in with Jessica Simpson leopard print heels the other day and I became so green with envy. They go with so many things and they are just super cute. Definitely on my wish list.
Love the scarf, love the purple cardigan, love the boots. Love it all. This is a must in my future closet.
Polka dot clutch? Ummm...yes, please!
I really like the belt and dress in this one. Cute, but casual.
I adore this dress. Adore. I just wish they hadn't paired it with that vest....
This looks like such a cozy outfit. I especially like the blue Toms.
I love Michael Kors watches. Especially these two.
I am on the hunt for that perfect white tee. I really want to get a white shirt that fits me well and has some detailing to it to make it a little more interesting.
![]() |
| Link up with Michelle for Pinteresting Wednesdays! |












Love it! I have felt the same way and have the same closet issue when I try to clean it out! and pinterest is dangerous, but oh so fun!
ReplyDeleteNow following you on Pinterest (woot!) and I LOVE that last white shirt! If only Texas didn't make me sweat like there's no tomorrow....
ReplyDeleteLove all the pins! Great clothes. I am now following a bunch of your boards on pinterest!
ReplyDeletei love all of your pins... that polka dot clutch is fabulous! i need to clean out my closet... maybe this weekend.
ReplyDelete