Background

Friday, November 4, 2011

Blogger's Block & Fill in the Blank {Friday}

I'm sorry, my dear blogging friends. I am going through "blogger's block" and I can't think of anything witty to write about. Nothing really humorous has happened lately. No miscommunication mishap, no epiphany on life...nothing. Life has also gotten a little hectic these past few weeks. It is hard to keep up with everything that needs to get accomplished, and by the time I get home I just want to be a bum on the couch. And watch TV. And eat a cookie. Y'all know me.

But, even though life is crazy right now, I will always find time for Fill in the Blank Friday! Link up with Lauren at The Little Things We Do to join in on the fun.


1. My favorite thing about this week was/is  the cold front that came through! It feels absolutely wonderful outside. Definitely feels like winter is approaching.

2. Colder weather makes me   want to drink hot apple cider and curl up on the couch under a warm blanket. I love when it gets colder, but it sure does make me a hermit!

3. Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are   my husband, our upcoming cruise and caramel apple spice cider from Starbucks.

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose   flats. You can wear them dressy or casual. However, I should say that my initial answer was flip flops.

5. My personality type is  melancholy/phlegmatic. We did a personality test in our church's newlywed class and Jarrod got the same personality type, except he is phlegmatic/melancholy. So, as you can imagine, we are a very indecisive, people-pleasing couple.

6. I have a serious problem resisting   sweets. I have a very bad sweet tooth. It doesn't help that I love to bake.

7. My favorite color to wear is  either black or grey.

4 comments:

  1. I had to take that personality test during my internship... I was also melancholy/phlegmatic. Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on only wearing flats! They are comfy and cute! And I love black and grey to wear. The perfect neutrals :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have such a sweet tooth too...it stinks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tagged you in a post, maybe you get some inspiration out of it!
    I miss your posts!

    ReplyDelete