Background

Monday, October 24, 2011

The ABCs of Me

I saw this questionnaire on a friend's blog and thought that it would be a fun post for today! Especially since I was racking my brain trying to think of something to blog about. Enjoy!

A. Age: 28...although I tell people 23.

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore that you hate: Putting clothes away after doing laundry...I usually just lay them on the floor next to my bed. :|

D. Dogs: We have one, Piper.

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee

F. Favorite color: It changes every so often, but today it is grey

G. Gold or Silver: Silver

H. Height: 5'3"

I. Instruments you play: I played piano and clarinet when I was younger

J. Job title: eMarketing Specialist

K. Kids: None

L. Live: Houston, TX

M. Mother’s name: Carolyn

N. Nicknames: None? I can't think of any really. I guess Kim could be one.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Yes, a couple times. The most recent was when I was 19 and had surgery.

P. Pet peeves: I have a few...those I have talked about are people driving the wrong way on a one-way street and when hairstylists cut my hair wrong. I also hate when people smack their food.

Q. Quote from a movie: "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." (The Princess Bride)

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: Only child

T. Time you wake up: Around 6:40am

U. Underwear: Umm...yes...of course

V. Vegetable you hate: Good question...beets? Of course, I don't think I have ever had beets. Or olives? Are they even considered a vegetable?

W. What makes you run late: Sleeping in

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Just went to the dentist and he did an x-ray on my jaw 

Y. Yummy food that you make: Jarrod likes when I make chicken pot pie, so there is that. But, honestly, the desserts are the yummiest food I make. :)

Z. Zoo animal: I have a fondness for bears (Baylor girl, remember!?)...but I also like tigers

Happy Monday, everyone! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, I'm currently staring at a pile of 'clean' clothes in the basket beside my bed. I think instead of owning a closet or drawers, I'll just leave my 'clean' clothes in a basket beside my bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I missed this earlier this week. I LOVE IT! And wow it's fun to know I'm not the only one who leaves the clean laundry out... and repeats Inigo Montoya's quote over and over (have you ever read the book? I love how it gives more back story on all of that!), and is currently running.... ;o)

    You rock!

    ReplyDelete