Here are the scrumptious foods we plan on consuming this weekend:
I think queso is a must for any get together. True yumminess.
Jalapeno poppers - who doesn't love cresent rolls, bacon and cream cheese? And then a little spice added in?! I think this is one of my favorite things on the menu. I just hope it turns out as delicious as I am imagining it.
If you have queso, you must have guacamole. It's a rule.
I actually saw this Rootbeer Pulled Pork recipe on Facebook first, but searched for it on Pinterest. It looks amazing, no?
I am debating making these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Brownies for dessert. In the spirit of fall and all. Mmm...pumpkin.
So, that is what we are planning on for our get together this weekend! I am really excited!






Yum yum! That all looks so great. You know, you are a woman after my own heart. It seems like every weekend, you are doing the same thing as me: FOOTBALL!
ReplyDeleteomg. those brownies?! looks delish!
ReplyDeleteAll of that looks so good. I'm drooling!
ReplyDeleteThis all looks SO good! We're making a day of it and watching the TX/ou game and then A&M and Tech. We're having a chili cookoff...so I guess I better find my winning recipe soon. :) Enjoy!! And Hook'em. :)
ReplyDeleteYum! I love this idea for a Pinteresting Wednesday (I think I might just have to copy you next week!)
ReplyDelete@Laura - isn't it fun?! I link up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple for this post. Her button is on the post. :)
ReplyDeleteI have been wanting to learn to make good guacamole for while now! It's on my 101 in 1001 list, haha! Great pins this week! Thanks for entering my giveaway!
ReplyDeleteOh yum! Those jalapeƱo poppers look delicious!
ReplyDelete