Background

Friday, January 27, 2012

Fill in the Blank {Friday}

Happy Friday! It is finally here! Was it just me, or did it feel like it has been Friday since Tuesday?!

Jarrod and I have a busy weekend ahead with shopping for new furniture, unpacking boxes, going to a symphony and hanging out with good friends. Hopefully it doesn't go by too quickly!

And now, on to Fill in the Blank Friday, which is all about travel. I love to travel, so this one is going to be enjoyable! Link up with The Little Things We Do to join in!


1. My favorite place I've ever traveled to is   Florence, Italy. 

2.  Ireland  is somewhere I'd love to go someday.

3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by  playing on Facebook, checking email or listening to music on my phone. I also sometimes like to read a magazine.


4. My three must-haves when I travel are  my phone, my wallet  and  my camera.

5. My favorite travel companion is  my husband, Jarrod.

6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is   the time I lost my ticket on the train from Florence. It was in my hand and then it was gone. Unfortunately, I was also holding my cousin's ticket. So I had to pay the fine and buy both of us new tickets. I was so upset. To this day I don't know how I lost it.  

7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is ....? I don't know if you could consider it food, but I did eat termites when I was in Belize on our honeymoon. Our guide called it "nature's breath mint." They taste like spearmint.

8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in   Belize? Italy? Ireland? Honestly, I can't say where I would want to live with great certainty. I have only ever lived in Texas. But I do know that I would be up to living overseas.

9. I have been to  15  states in the U.S.

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to go to Florence! It just seems it'd be so perfect to go to.

    hope you have a happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have my phone with me so I can check Facebook haha! I'm addicted!

    ReplyDelete