Background

Thursday, January 19, 2012

I Once Was Blind, But Now I See

Tomorrow morning, starting at 9:30 a.m., I will begin taking the steps to no longer need glasses or contacts.

That's right, folks. I am getting Lasik tomorrow.

With a Groupon, no less.  (Don't worry. I researched the doctor and he is excellent).

I am freaking out, though. I am so excited about the idea of it, but the thought of the procedure has me terrified. I had a panic attack on the way home from work last night because I was thinking about it. I am so very nervous and anxious.

Please say a little prayer for me tomorrow. Pray that everything goes well, that my nerves will settle, that the surgery will be successful and that I will heal quickly and without pain.

Thanks, friends.

See you on the flip side! Get it? See....

I crack myself up.

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! How exciting! I got Lasik in September 2010 and it was the best decision I have ever made and the best money ever spent. They very NEXT day after the procedure I could see better than 20/20 and still am over year later! You are going to LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous! I want Lasik so bad!!!!! You will do GREAT and then you will have a life of no more stupid contacts and glasses! I will keep you in my prayers!

    GOOD LUCK TOMORROW! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, you must be very nervous!!
    I'd love a life without glasses/contacts, but I'm too scared :)
    I hope to SEE you soon ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh goodness!! good luck with that! I hope everything goes well :)

    ReplyDelete