Background

Sunday, January 8, 2012

One Year Ago I Was...




One year ago today I was marrying my best friend and the love of my life.

It is hard to believe a year has already come and gone. It seems like just yesterday that I was walking down the aisle and vowing to love and cherish Jarrod for the rest of my life. I remember how incredibly happy I felt - I couldn't stop smiling! I was so excited to become his wife and to begin our journey together.

Since that day, life has thrown a few curve balls our way. But Jarrod has been my support through it all. And I can say with absolute certainty that I am even more happy and in love with him than the day I walked down the aisle. I am so blessed to have a strong, Christian man that loves me unconditionally.

I love you so much, Jarrod. Happy Anniversary.

Love,

Kimberly

2 comments: