Join in on the fun and link up with The Vintage Apple!

I absolutely love this DIY canvas wall art. I think something like this would go perfect in our half bath.
This wall art is really cute too - and it is one of my favorite verses. I may just have to try my hand at this myself...
A Kate Spade-inspired wall art. Seeing a theme here? I think this is extremely cute, yet quite simple. I am not sure I would actually make this, but I do really like the look of it.
My parents gave Jarrod and I my old bedroom furniture for us to use in one of the extra rooms in our new house. It is blonde in color, which isn't my particular favorite. So, I have been mulling over the idea of refinishing it. Maybe painting it black? We shall see, but I am gathering up how to's and other inspiration in the meantime. If any of y'all have tips, please send them my way!
I don't have any TOMs. I know....I am behind. But I heard that they were coming out with these ballet flats this Spring and I am super stoked. They look so cute!
Ah...Baylor. A college friend took this photo (I think?) and it made me miss my days back on campus sitting on one of these benches.
Such a cute and inexpensive decoration for the house or a party!
This pillow would go perfectly with our living room rug...well, if it was a different color that is. Must. Have. It.
Cute on a nightstand or entry way table, no?









Same here, the ballet flats look cute. Like the block initial, cute for living room too. Great pins!
ReplyDeleteLove. Bliss. Life.
I adore my Tom's shoes. I have had 3 pairs and I telling you I love them!
ReplyDeleteI don't have Toms either!! We need to get on the bandwagon here! The ones you pinned were super cute!
ReplyDeleteyour pins are super cute. i love the wall art you posted. that mosaic looking one is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteloving all the wall art! so pretty :]
ReplyDeletexoxo
ashlyn
cute dress. love polka dots!
xoxo
ashlyn
My Unrehearsed Life
These DIYs are so beautiful!!! I love the canvases...and those TOMS!
ReplyDelete