Background

Friday, January 13, 2012

Fill In The Blank {Friday}

Link up with Lauren for FITBF

1.   The last thing I ate was    a Kellogg's Special K blueberry fruit crisp and a banana.

2.   The last song I listened to was    "We're Not Gonna Take It" by Twisted Sister. It was on the radio. Don't ask me why. 

3.  Using the letters in my name I can spell    {Kimberly}...milky, milker, milk, key, limber, bike, blimey, brim, limb, like, mile, lime, rib, rim, elm, bye, me, ire, lie...

4.  If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick     grey? I have absolutely no clue on this one....

5.  If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find    my cellphone, gum, receipts, wallet, a necklace, my day planner, my ticket and program from The Addams Family last night, lip gloss, camera, Kleenex, Vitamin C drops, hand sanitizer, leather gloves....I have a really big purse.

6.  When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to    get to work! Yeah...I am at the office right now.

7.  My all time favorite song to dance to is   ...this is a hard one, since I love to dance. There are a number of songs I love to dance to, so I will never be able to name just one. However, I do have a fondness for Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat, since that was me and Jarrod's first dance song. And I am recently a fan of Wobble by V.I.C. Learned how to line dance to that at the wedding this past weekend....Super fun.

Happy Friday the 13th, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. My bag is really big too! People actually call it my suitcase haha!

    ReplyDelete