Background

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Fantasy Dinner Party

Again, I apologize for the lack of blogging lately. Life has been all over the place as of late, so it has been hard to sit down and just focus on writing. Not an excuse, just the facts.

With that said, I have missed blogging, and figured I should get back in to it. I can't promise for constant updates, but I certainly do want to maintain it more regularly than I have been.

So, for today's post I wanted to keep it simple and join in on the Blue-Eyed Bride's game of "What 10 people would you invite to your fantasy dinner party?”

It was a really fun game and it really made me think! Here are who I would invite:


1. Ellen DeGeneres - One of the most funny and generous people I have seen in Hollywood. She would keep the atmosphere happy and have everyone laughing for sure.

2. Kate Middleton - Who wouldn't want the future queen to be at their dinner party? Besides, she is beautiful and so gracious. And I would love to hear some of her stories.

3. Will Smith - Great actor. Love his movies and his humor.

4. Gwen Stefani - Inviting Gwen would probably be a huge mistake, as my husband apparently has a crush on her. I would have to keep an eye on her. And him. But, I think it only fair to invite someone that Jarrod would want to meet as well.

5. Justin Timberlake - Confession: When I was a teenager I was a huge N'Sync fan. Huge. So that is one of the reasons I would love to meet Justin. That, and it would offset me inviting Gwen. Also, I find him hilarious and just all around talented.

6. Grayson Schmitz - She was my favorite contestant on Top Chef Texas. Not only can she cook, she also has quite a bit of sass. I really could see us being good friends.

7. Tom Hanks - I think he is a brilliant actor and I love so many of his movies.

8. Neil Patrick Harris - Everyone that knows me knows that I love How I Met Your Mother. It is one of my all-time favorite TV shows. And NPH just seems like a fun and interesting person in real life, so I think he would be a great addition to the party.

9. Robert Griffin III - Baylor grad. Heisman winner. Not only would I love to meet RGIII, I think Jarrod would like it as well. Plus, I would be interested to see what socks he would wear for the occasion.

10. Reese Witherspoon - She seems like such a down-to-earth and genuine person, which it seems is really rare in Hollywood these days. I would enjoy meeting her and getting to talk to her about her life.





What about y'all? Who would you invite to your fantasy dinner party?

1 comment:

  1. I love your list!! Talking to Kate would be awesome! I really like your blog layout too...so cute!!

    Selena
    http://the-heights-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete