The mister and I are leaving straight after work today to head to Austin for the weekend. I know...we go to Austin alot. But, this time we are not going for a football game. We are attending a wedding for one of Jarrod's hometown friends, Polly. I am really looking forward to it!
Speaking of weddings, we received our canvas print from our wedding photographer last night. I think it looks great! We took this photo in front of the Water Wall in Houston.
| Photo by Helen Byrd Photography |
1. My current obsession is Pinterest! I am obsessed with pinning different recipes and future craft projects. Love it!
2. Family and friends make me happy.
3. My greatest strength is my ability to listen to others.
4. My desire for everything to be perfect is my greatest weakness.
5. My life is wonderful. I am truly blessed.
6. In high school I was average. I wasn't popular, but I wasn't an outcast either. I was also on the dance team. I love to dance. I actually really miss it.
7. When I'm super tired I get cranky. And very, very quiet.

Ah, a fellow Texas gal. LOVE your blog and I am with ya on Pinterest.....I am addicted!! I am your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteI'm addicted to Pinterest too... it's bad, but a good bad :) Love your wedding photo on canvas, it's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog... I'm now following! Happy Friday :)
-Holly @ Eight Six Eleven
I love your wedding photo -- so pretty! And I too am a Pinterest addict.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Sarah