![]() |
| via number19.wordpress.com |
Last year I decided I wanted to learn how to crochet. And I did, after watching multiple YouTube videos. Unfortunately, though, I am not able to read a pattern. I know what it calls for, but putting it into practice is something completely different. This pattern looks pretty complicated too. But it is oh-so-cute and would be perfect for a birthday or Christmas present! Does anyone out their in internet land know how to read a crochet pattern?! Please teach me.
![]() |
| via tangledhappy.com |
Are you seeing a pattern here (haha...pun intended) in crocheted items? And again, the same issue here. These would be so handy for me, as I am always misplacing my chapstick. Or using Jarrod's. And this, too, would be a fun stocking stuffer for Christmas. But, alas, I cannot read crochet patterns. Seriously, people. Help.
![]() |
| via marthastewartweddings.com |
How cute is this?! And it would be such a cost-friendly craft project! I am thinking about making two of these and putting them above the nightstands in the guest room. Now I just have to figure out what cities I want to use. Jarrod and I met in Houston. We got married in Houston. We live in Houston. Not much to work off of, ya know? Any suggestions, internet friends?
![]() |
| via sweetpaul.typepad.com |
I am totally in love with this. Such a fun and easy project that, again, wouldn't cost a ton of money to make.
![]() |
| via sarahortega.com |
So pretty and so easy. This would be a great gift for an engaged couple, or even as a housewarming present. I was thinking it would be a cute stand in a bathroom as well. Definitely will try my hand at this soon.
What do y'all think of my future craft projects? With the three day weekend ahead, I am hoping to have a few moments where I can try my hand at some of these! I'll let y'all know how it goes.





Hey chicka - I have a GREAT GREAT old Readers Digest book that can teach you how to crochet. I learned how using it - plus it does teach you how to read the instructions. It's all very plain and straight forward. I can bring the book and leave it with your Momma if you're interested. But I do have to ask that you protect it dearly - it was a gift from my grandma. But I would love you to borrow it if you thought it might help - do let me know :-) Deborah
ReplyDeleteAhh! Love all of this stuff! I hope you get time to craft this weekend! I can't wait to see what you try :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the map photo frame idea! You could use maps of your home towns, places you went to college, towns where parents and/or siblings live.... I don't know if any of that helps. Good luck, though!
ReplyDeleteKatie (Peetz) Petersen, a friend of Jarrod's
Hi Katie! I love the college town idea. I may just have to do that. I was also thinking of possibly doing cities where we have traveled.
ReplyDelete