I am thankful for chocolate.
I am thankful for a husband who helps with the chores.
I am thankful for supportive and loving friendships. I have to share this story with y'all. I met up with a good friend of mine for dinner the other night. During the course of our conversation she mentioned that she wears the necklace I gave her as a reminder to pray for my family. I am so blessed to have friends who care about not only me, but my family as well.
I am thankful that my dad is growing stronger every day.
I am thankful for Groupons. More specifically the one we bought for Lasik eye surgery.
I am thankful that Jarrod and I both have steady jobs, are able to pay our bills and can save for the future.
![]() |
| via |
I am thankful for coupons.
I am thankful that the weather is beginning to cool down. I am so looking forward to fall and winter.
I am thankful for a loving family. Both on my side and Jarrod's side.
I am thankful that The Girl in the Red Shoes is hosting a wreath giveaway. I have been wanting a wreath for our front door. I think the initial wreath would be absolutely perfect. I hope I win!
What are you thankful for today?



Love this!
ReplyDeleteI'm thankful for blog friends :)
Thanks Kimberly! You are so sweet! And I'm thankful for awesome blog friends too!
ReplyDelete