Background

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend Recap

So here is a quick run down of what Jarrod and I did for Memorial Day weekend...

We started off by going to see the Houston Aeros play in Game 1 of the Calder Cup championship.

Go Aeros!
Now, for those of you who aren't aware, I love hockey. I know absolutely nothing in regards to how to play the game, but I love the intensity. And the fights.

Fight, Fight, Fight!
It was a great game - they won 3-1 against the Binghamton Senators. 

On Saturday we spent the day running errands and shopping. Then, later that night, we hung out with some of our friends from our Sunday school class. It was a lot of fun to just hang out by the pool, grill and relax.

On Sunday we went to church and then headed up to Tomball afterwards to visit my dad at the hospital. It is amazing to see his progress. He can move his left leg and flex part of his left arm now. He still can't walk or move his left hand, but he gets closer to that every day. He still is on the feeding tube, since he cannot swallow properly. Hopefully he will get to eat some real food soon!

Monday was our day to finish running our errands and completing the "Sparks Weekend Cleaning Extravaganza." Jarrod did a little home improvement by replacing the faucets in our master bathroom with some fancier ones. I think it looks so much better now!

View of both sinks
Front view
Side view
 All in all, it was a very productive and fun weekend. 

What did you do during Memorial Day weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment