Background

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Meet the Family

I feel it is only fitting to introduce the family that will be inspiring this blog. I mean, I am not going to talk about myself all the time. Just most of it. Hey, that's how I roll.

So, without further ado....

Photo by Kristin Rae Photography
Meet Jarrod. An amazing husband and friend. A ridiculously good looking man that brings copious amounts of love, laughter and entertainment to my life.


Meet Miles. My furbaby. A curious little guy that loves to cuddle. Loves his mice and treats. Is definitely spoiled rotten.


Meet the Parents. Vince and Carolyn to be exact. A Yankee father known for his "war stories" and a mother who loves to shop. I think they like Jarrod more than me.

Photo by Helen Byrd Photography


Meet the In-Laws. Jeff, Val, Josh, Justin and Kristina. A rather rowdy bunch, these individuals never disappoint when it comes to entertainment. They are fun, sarcastic and very family-oriented. My kind of people. Hence why I married their son.


And there you have it. My family. I am glad we have now been properly introduced. And with that, good night Internet world.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that you are starting to blog...you have a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that first picture ;)

    So glad you're a blogger now!!!

    ReplyDelete