Background

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Celebrations and Commencements

Jarrod and I spent this past weekend in Midland visiting with family and celebrating his mom's 50th birthday. We had a great time relaxing and having some good 'ole fun. And let me tell you - the Sparks family sure knows how to party! I took my camera with me so I could document our trip, but I just plain forgot. I'm a bad blogger. I blame my brother-in-law's delicious margaritas.
It was great to just have some down time and put work and life behind us for a few days. Although things have settled down considerably, it was still refreshing to have some time away from the everyday stresses. A moment to catch our breath, if you will. A pause before jumping back into reality. I am really glad we went. I think it was exactly what I needed.

My brother-in-law, Josh
In other news, we are traveling to Austin this weekend to see this dude graduate from college. He is a firm believer in keeping Austin weird. Does a good job, don't you think?

Don't worry, I will definitely snap some pictures this time. Unless they are serving margaritas. And then you are out of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment