I wanted to take a picture of the food, but I felt like I would look like a redneck. Seriously, this was a very nice restaurant. So you will just have to imagine oysters, pan-seared fish, shrimp and mashed potatoes with lobster. It was delish.
![]() |
| It basically looked like this...Yum! |
| Hi, Bryan! You're on the blog! |
I love this gal. Blaire is such a sweet friend. I met her while I was going to Second Baptist. We were both fairly new to the single's class. She randomly called me one afternoon to discuss wardrobe selections for the New Year's Eve party that was that night. We have been good friends ever since.
Anyways, her boyfriend, Dave, cooked up some fajitas for everyone as we all sat around catching up and sharing stories. Jarrod joined the birthday festivities after his regular sand volleyball game with his energy league. All around a great time. I hope you had an awesome birthday, Blaire!
That was our weekend. It was a lot of fun, but it went by way too fast.




No comments:
Post a Comment