Background

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

25 Things You May Not Know About Me

1. The only time I have not lived in the Houston area was when I left for college. I have lived in Texas my entire life.

2. When I was in high school I hated the color purple.

He was so little!
3. I am not a cat person. I prefer dogs. Don't tell Miles, though.

4. I have secretly always wanted to be an actress.

5. I used to play the piano and clarinet. Not enough to be really good at it, but I was able to play a few songs. I wish I had continued taking lessons.

6. I love all fruits except honeydew melon and cantaloupe.

7. I am an only child. I am spoiled. I am not used to hearing the word "no." Just ask Jarrod.

8. I despise the nickname "Kimmy." I will bite your head off if you try calling me that. I am not the annoying best friend on Full House. I am not the ditsy fiancee on My Best Friend's Wedding. In conclusion, don't call me "Kimmy." It's for your own safety. Consider yourself warned.

9. When I was younger, I wanted to be a vet. I also wanted to be an archaeologist like Indiana Jones. I took an archaeology course at Baylor and soon realized that it was nothing like the movie. Sad.

10. I am afraid of horses. Even the little ones. When I was about 4 or 5 years old, I remember going on a pony ride. I remember the pony having rainbow hair and walking around in a circle real slow. I was so terrified of the PONY that I cried the entire time I was on it. Traumatic, I know.

Yummy!
11. I love Almond Joys. Or Mounds. Coconut is the key to my heart.

12. I was in some sort of dance/cheerleading squad since kindergarten. I quit my senior year of high school.

13. When I was younger, I used to ask my mom to adopt a boy. I always wanted an older brother.

14. I collect movies. Jarrod and I own WAY too many.

15. People always tell me I have pretty handwriting. I got a C in handwriting in 2nd grade. My first C ever. It all went downhill from there.

16. I love to bake. I can cook, but I don't really enjoy it.

17. I have never broken a bone.

18. I have never smoked a cigarette. And never will. If you knew my family history, you would understand why.

Pretty feet!
19. The only time I am okay with someone touching my feet is if they are giving me a pedicure. Feet are gross, y'all.

20. I am shy when you first meet me. But, once I get to know you, my sarcastic sense of humor will appear. People are usually surprised by this.

21. I love rollercoasters. I miss Astroworld.

22. I have never been to New York.

23. I am half Irish and proud of it. I would love to visit Ireland one day.

24. I have never met a potato that I didn't like.

25. When I was in high school I wouldn't be caught dead talking to a band nerd. Now I am married to one. Figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment