Background

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pinteresting Wednesday: Nursery Inspiration

Oh, how I have missed Pinteresting Wednesdays! The week is just not as fun without it. For today's post I am going to focus on our nursery decorating ideas. Happy Wednesday everyone!

Join in on the fun and link up with The Vintage Apple!



I am obsessing over gallery art. Obsessing. I would love to put a collection of picture frames above the dresser/changing table. I think this is a great way to display your favorite photos and other wall art.





Forward-facing bookshelves! How cute and clever is this?!





I am currently loving subway art prints. I am actually trying my hand at making this myself. I will definitely show y'all the finished version if it turns out the way I am hoping!




Ikea bookshelf made into bench seating and storage. Jarrod and I went out Monday night and actually bought this exact bookshelf for the nursery. It looks so great! We just need to find/make a cushion to put on top - any friends know how to sew?!



What do y'all think of our nursery ideas so far? Any tips or suggestions?!

2 comments:

  1. I love those ideas! I keep seeing different ways to use that ikea bookshelf. I like it as a bench like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the wall galleries!

    Have a great Wednesday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete