Happy Friday! It seems like it has taken forever, but today is the day! Today we find out if Baby Sparks is a boy or girl! We are off to the doctor this morning, so in an early celebration of this, I figured I would run through some "Old Wives Tales" about gender prediction. Just for fun...and to tide you over till later! So let's get started!
1. Chinese gender chart says: Boy
2. Pencil test says: Boy
3. Carrying high (girl) or carrying low (boy): Boy
4. Lots of morning sickness (girl), or not too sick (boy)?: Boy
5. Do you crave sweet foods (girl) or salty (boy)?: Both!
6. Is your skin clear (boy) or do you have breakouts (girl)?: Girl
7. Is the heartbeat high (girl) or low (boy)?: Girl
8. Have you been more clumsy (boy) or graceful (girl)?: Neither?!
9. Has your husband put on sympathy weight (girl) or not (boy): Girl
10. Consider your age at conception and the year of conception. If both are even or both are odd (girl). If one is even and one is odd (boy): Boy
11. My "mother's intuition" says: I don't know! Most of my pregnancy I thought Boy, and then for a few days Girl, but now I'm not so sure. If I had to guess I'd say Boy
12. The husband's "father's intuition" says: Boy
13. My mom says: Girl
14. My father says: Boy
15. Mother-in-law says: Boy
16. Father-in-law says: Boy
17. Sister-in-law says: Boy
18. Brother-in-law says: Girl
19. Other brother-in-law says: Boy
20. Husband's family history: Boy
What do y'all think?! Will we be buying trucks and dinosaur toys or princess crowns and dolls? Leave a comment with your vote!
Boy boy boy boy!
ReplyDeleteBoy boy boy boy!
ReplyDeleteBoy boy boy boy!
ReplyDelete